MX Data Webinar Series
Welcome to the MX data webinar series, where you’ll learn how to reap the total benefit of data and exceed your users’ demands. Whether you’re in marketing, IT, mobile, or analytics, we’ll walk you through how to work as a team to thrive in the age of advanced analytics.
All webinars are 12:00pm to 12:30pm EST
When users see dirty transaction data, they don’t get upset with the vendor or the card provider. They get upset with you. They dial in to your call center and drain your employee’s time, trying to figure what the transaction refers to.
How do you take garbage data and turn into something users can actually make sense of?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Clean dirty data descriptions such as “CSTxx 04ROTER XXX726” so users just see the company name. (In this case, “Costco.”)
- Categorize all transactions with the greatest accuracy on the market — a full 30 percentage points more accurate than the closest competitor
- Classify transaction data by type — such as point of sale, bill pay, remote deposit, and more
You’re sitting on a goldmine of data, but if the data isn’t clean, categorized, and classified, it’s no good to you.
Register for this webinar to see how to put it to use.
Banks are at a tipping point. Their historically stable customer base could erode steadily if banks cannot deliver the service proposition that customers demand.” — Accenture Research
How do you use data to exceed user demands?
Join Erin Caldwell, Director of Client Education at MX, and John Schulte, CIO at Mercantile Bank, to see what it takes to better leverage your data and exceed user demands.
- How Mercantile Bank uses AI and data analytics to improve the user experience.
- How to maximize every touchpoint with relevant, targeted marketing campaigns.
- How to use data to win long-term user loyalty and drive up ROI in the process.
Banking is facing an inflection point, and success or failure may very well come down to your ability to effectively leverage data.
Join Don MacDonald, CMO at MX (former CMO at Intel), to see what has led us to the age of advanced analytics and what you can do to eclipse the competition today. You’ll see specific, real-world ideas that have a proven track record of success.
You’ve likely heard all about how artificial intelligence and machine learning will change the banking industry. In this webinar you’ll see how to actually get started.
- How your corpus of data lays the foundation for what’s to come
- How to take that data and put it to use in new and innovative ways
- How to start the data flywheel now so you can reap enormous dividends later
Join Ryan Caldwell, CEO at MX, for this hard-hitting, practical webinar. You will leave with an achievable data-driven project to get started.
Many analysts across various industries have said that data is the new oil. And yet financial institutions are sitting on billions and billions of datapoints and often don’t know how to put them to use.
Join James Dotter, CFO at MX, to see how to get real revenue gains from the data you already have on hand as well as from data that’s easily within reach.
- How to stitch disparate data sources together
- How to get started with data structuring and architecture/li>
- How to define the right metrics for the projects you’re working on
When people in the financial industry start talking about how to make the most of data, they often find themselves getting excited about the possibilities without completely understanding the context they face.
Join Brandon Dewitt, CTO at MX, to learn how to account for the full range of hangups financial institutions frequently face when they launch a data initiative — and how you can avoid them.
Online banking providers often serve as the financial hotspot for account holders today. So how can banks and credit unions join forces with these providers to make the most of the age of analytics?
Don Parker, EVP of Partnerships, tells what you need to know to bring these partnerships to a new level.